POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : --- : Re: interlaced - which fields first? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: interlaced - which fields first?
From: Scott Moore
Date: 25 Nov 2002 05:36:01
Message: <dou3uus08nsbjrrg2g45liqldcpg9fk6bn@4ax.com>
On Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:16:31 -0500, "Dennis Miller"
<dhm### [at] attbicom> wrote:

>Okay, so I rerender as BMP or convert TGA to BMP, then run this util and
>create the AVI, then I can use the Premiere Interlace Consecutive on the
>entire AVI file, then drop it into the encoder, then sit back? Or do I still
>need the Premiere step?
>Thanks again Scott. Getting real close now!
>D.

Since the util creates the interlaced AVI for you, I don't think you
need Premiere - just drop the AVI directly it into the encoder.

(I'm not 100% sure on the 'not-needing-Premiere' bit since I haven't
used this util before - when I get some time I'll give it a try
myself)

Cheers,

Scott