POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Bubbles animation Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Bubbles animation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Andrew Coppin
Subject: Bubbles animation
Date: 26 Sep 2002 12:22:57
Message: <3d933461@news.povray.org>
Right, I *hope* this is cross-posted rather than multiposted...

I have made an animation out of my "bubbles" image. It's a tad large - the
original AVI is about 120MB, but on converting to MPEG1 it goes down to a
much more reasonable 3MB. That's still a little large for this newsgroup
though, so the file can be downloaded from

http://www.btinternet.com/~orphi/Video/Bubbles-Anim.m1v

The stats again:
  320 x 240 pixels / frame
  500 frames / 25 fps = 20 sec.