POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Bubbles animation : Re: Bubbles animation Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:47:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bubbles animation
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Sep 2002 14:36:54
Message: <3d9353c6$1@news.povray.org>
Yep, cross-posted okay. I don't know what happened with the m1v file though,
it's only downloading as source code when I click on the URL link.
Right-clicking and Save Target then opening the file works, not sure if I
need to associate m1v files to something.
Anyway... it's somewhat effervescent looking. The bubbles seem to grow out
of a invisible plane? Were they clipped or differenced to make them appear
and disappear?
--
Farewell,
Bob