POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : View from an airplane -3- Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  View from an airplane -3- (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: jansb000
Subject: View from an airplane -3-
Date: 4 Jun 2001 06:06:40
Message: <3b1b5db0@news.povray.org>
I am working on an animation where one large plane is flying through the
air.

On the ground (deep below) I would like to place a city, buildings need not
be visible, just the impression from a plane at 30.000 feet. My animation
takes place at dusk, so some lights in the city would be nice.

Any idea how to do this?

Post a reply to this message