POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Silent movie-clips and my X-Mas-whishes ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:10 EDT (-0400)
  Silent movie-clips and my X-Mas-whishes ... (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Michael Schramke
Subject: Silent movie-clips and my X-Mas-whishes ...
Date: 28 Nov 2000 16:00:52
Message: <3A241B24.7CC105E3@online.de>
Hello,

Have You mentioned the silence during pov-animation-cometition?

Does anyone know about tools to create 3-d Sounds for POV-Ray rendered
movies?

My christmas whish is an image-paralleled output of a wav.file which
could be merged into mpeg movies.
Implemention into POV-Code could be this way:

#background { color SummerSky
>>	      sound { wav "summerfield.wav" loop }
	      }

camera { location < 0,0,-5 >  look_at  < 0,0,0 >
>>       left_ear < -1,0,-5 > right_ear < +1,0,-5 >
         }

sphere { 0, 1
	pigment { color Yellow}
>>      sound { wav "bee.wav" loop }
	translate < clock*10-5, sin(clock*2*pi), sin(clock*6*pi) >
	}

Imagine all the stunning effects you could create with stereo&doppler
calculations ..

Unfortunately i`m a mechanic and not a programer, so i can`t make my
idea come true.

Thanks for reading..
Michael Schramke <103### [at] onlinede>

Post a reply to this message