POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Announce: AniTMT Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: AniTMT (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Martin Trautmann
Subject: Announce: AniTMT
Date: 16 Mar 2000 16:10:01
Message: <38D14D1E.48C5B18A@gmx.de>
Hi,

We develop a new, free and portable animation system for povray to make
a film of any type of POV-Ray scene.
Therefor we want to create a powerful scripting language that lets you
choose the parameters you like to determine.
Our whole system is called AniTMT and is also capable to distribute the
rendering over networks.
You can get the first developer versions at:
http://www.theofel.de/anitmt

We appreciate any kind of comment, especially before the 21st of March,
because this is the first day of the next round of a cometition we are
taking part with this program.

cu

AniTMT Team:

Jan Theofel
Manuel Moser
Martin Trautmann

Post a reply to this message

Wish you 3 luck.  The AniTMT seems a great thing, I just don't have a
programmers capability too much to begin judging that aspect.  I've seen the
chess animation and it looks well enough (I noticed you have the one-ear
horses).
Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it out within the next few days.

Bob

"Martin Trautmann" <mar### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
| Hi,
|
| We develop a new, free and portable animation system for povray to make
| a film of any type of POV-Ray scene.
| Therefor we want to create a powerful scripting language that lets you
| choose the parameters you like to determine.
| Our whole system is called AniTMT and is also capable to distribute the
| rendering over networks.
| You can get the first developer versions at:
| http://www.theofel.de/anitmt
|
| We appreciate any kind of comment, especially before the 21st of March,
| because this is the first day of the next round of a cometition we are
| taking part with this program.
|
| cu
|
| AniTMT Team:
|
| Jan Theofel
| Manuel Moser
| Martin Trautmann

Post a reply to this message

> We develop a new, free and portable animation system for povray to make
> a film of any type of POV-Ray scene.
> Therefor we want to create a powerful scripting language that lets you
> choose the parameters you like to determine.
> Our whole system is called AniTMT and is also capable to distribute the
> rendering over networks.
> You can get the first developer versions at:
> http://www.theofel.de/anitmt
>
> We appreciate any kind of comment, especially before the 21st of March,
> because this is the first day of the next round of a cometition we are
> taking part with this program.
>
> cu
>
> AniTMT Team:
>
> Jan Theofel
> Manuel Moser
> Martin Trautmann

Hi guys!

AniTMT seems very promising. I'll surely keep an eye on it observing
it's development. Maybe I'll go to download it if I have enough time to
test it.
Why not post a small animation in p.b.a. to show what it is capable of?
I think it deserves more than just Bob's and my's reply.

Karl

Post a reply to this message