POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Announce: AniTMT : Announce: AniTMT Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:34:53 EDT (-0400)
  Announce: AniTMT
From: Martin Trautmann
Date: 16 Mar 2000 16:10:01
Message: <38D14D1E.48C5B18A@gmx.de>
Hi,

We develop a new, free and portable animation system for povray to make
a film of any type of POV-Ray scene.
Therefor we want to create a powerful scripting language that lets you
choose the parameters you like to determine.
Our whole system is called AniTMT and is also capable to distribute the
rendering over networks.
You can get the first developer versions at:
http://www.theofel.de/anitmt

We appreciate any kind of comment, especially before the 21st of March,
because this is the first day of the next round of a cometition we are
taking part with this program.

cu

AniTMT Team:

Jan Theofel