POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Announce: AniTMT : Re: Announce: AniTMT Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: AniTMT
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Mar 2000 05:56:23
Message: <38d20f57@news.povray.org>
Wish you 3 luck.  The AniTMT seems a great thing, I just don't have a
programmers capability too much to begin judging that aspect.  I've seen the
chess animation and it looks well enough (I noticed you have the one-ear
horses).
Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it out within the next few days.

Bob