POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : A very liquid animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  A very liquid animation (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Shaw
Subject: A very liquid animation
Date: 14 Oct 1999 11:33:47
Message: <3805F8C5.674A7921@active.ch>
There is a company that does plug-ins for high end pricey renderers,
there is an animation of a box being filled with a liquid that is beyond
belief, for me anyway.  The website is www.areteis.com, click on the
picture of the half filled blue liquid box and download the animation.
Then let's figure out a way to do it......  Notice that just before the
"water" hits the floor of the box there is a induced split in the liquid
it seems, in order to make it flow around the box.  Anyone know of
literature on how this would be attempted?

Shaw

Post a reply to this message