POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : A very liquid animation : Re: A very liquid animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A very liquid animation
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Nov 1999 08:56:08
Message: <382C1BD0.E0D93CF6@my-dejanews.com>
I acheived something remotely similar.  I used isosurfaces. First I had a
general shape (this could be animated). Then I added some 3dnoise to it.  I
posted to p.b.a.  an animation which looks more like frothing magma, but I
think that with a little bit of tweaking you could get something that looks
appropriate.

I couldn't download the movie either.....