POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : freeware to visualize spline Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  freeware to visualize spline (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: BOGUET
Subject: freeware to visualize spline
Date: 8 Oct 1999 10:43:01
Message: <37fe02f5@news.povray.org>
Hi ! ,

I am looking for a freeware to make bezier spline before use Spline
Generator.
I know i can use Freehand or Illustrator but there are not free....
Somebody can find it.

Thanks

BOGUET Jerome

Post a reply to this message

From: TonyB
Subject: Re: freeware to visualize spline
Date: 8 Oct 1999 15:05:17
Message: <37fe406d@news.povray.org>
Could some programmer here perhaps make one? Even if it's just a simple DOS
utility (using Allegro?). I think I speak for everyone that adding more
types than just bezier would be a great idea. Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message