POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : freeware to visualize spline : Re: freeware to visualize spline Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:35:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: freeware to visualize spline
From: Spock
Date: 8 Oct 1999 17:17:53
Message: <37fe5f81@news.povray.org>
I certainly don't have the brains to add new spline types,
but I will post my version just the same.  I use a one-pixel
grid and get snapping by default :-)  My version also loads
a background image (your choice) to assist in drawing.

I think I created a modified version of the Colefax spline
file to go along with this... just re-numbered the points or
something like that.  You should be able to map one to the
other or hack my source to display the information for use
with the standard spline file.

I will post to binaries.scene-files in about 5 minutes.

TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote in message
> It looks great. Gimme yours. If you could add a grid to it and make the
> points (optionally) snap to the grid, that would be a welcome addition.
Have