POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : freeware to visualize spline : Re: freeware to visualize spline Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: freeware to visualize spline
From: Spock
Date: 8 Oct 1999 15:46:36
Message: <37fe4a1c@news.povray.org>
I hacked a version of a Java program by Michael Heinrichs
(hei### [at] cssfuca) to provide input to the Colefax spline
routines.  It worked for me, your mileage may vary.

Look at http://www.glue.umd.edu/~tvp/interp.html to see the
general idea (this one is not mine but it is based on the same
source).  I have a couple of extra buttons and mine prints the
control point coordinates.  Let me know if you want my code.

TonyB <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote in message
> Could some programmer here perhaps make one? Even if it's just a simple
DOS