POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mpeg... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Mpeg... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Exploit
Subject: Mpeg...
Date: 2 Jul 1999 09:40:59
Message: <377cc16b@news.povray.org>
What Mpeg encoders do you all use?  I TRYED to use Cmpeg, but it won't
work... it just shows a document type thing in dos mode...

PS.  I sure hope i'm asking the right thing...  I have alot of graphic files
after done rendering and I want to make them into one file.  Animated Gif is
too big.  I want MPEG! please help.

Post a reply to this message

> What Mpeg encoders do you all use?  I TRYED to use Cmpeg, but it won't
> work... it just shows a document type thing in dos mode...
>
> PS.  I sure hope i'm asking the right thing...  I have alot of graphic files
> after done rendering and I want to make them into one file.  Animated Gif is
> too big.  I want MPEG! please help.

See my links in povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions. I like Main Actor
while other like other programs. You will find several on the list to choose
from.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net