POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Mpeg... : Re: Mpeg... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mpeg...
From: Luke Church
Date: 16 Jul 1999 14:05:10
Message: <378f7456@news.povray.org>
Hi,
MPEG 2 - Encoder From www.mpeg.org

I am still trying to work out a way of streaming both video and sound into
the same file and having major problems. But for some of my work I need a
larger image size than the likes of cmpeg will not provide. Grr.

So I use the standard encoder binaries. If anyone knows about better ones,
then please tell me.

Regards,
Luke Church
INT### [at] churchkaroocouk