POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Rolling Scaled Sphere for Andrew Cocker Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Rolling Scaled Sphere for Andrew Cocker (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Josh English
Subject: Rolling Scaled Sphere for Andrew Cocker
Date: 20 Apr 1999 15:29:45
Message: <371CD57A.3B29FCDB@spiritone.com>
This movie is coming from the discussion in .advanced-users called "Math held
needed please:" by Andrew Cocker.

Please see the discussion over there for the explanation, as I dont' like
repeating myself (I usually contradict myself to boot)

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: