POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Rolling Scaled Sphere for Andrew Cocker : Re: Rolling Scaled Sphere for Andrew Cocker Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rolling Scaled Sphere for Andrew Cocker
From: Josh English
Date: 21 Apr 1999 13:40:47
Message: <371DFF5C.76BFE562@spiritone.com>
Bloody hell.... So am I. It does look like it downloads the entire thing first, then
throws up
the broken link icon. I posted it from my Mac, and I've tried it on my Windows box and
failed,
on the Mac Netscape actually opens the file in a Navigator window...and breaks...

but I've put it on my site as well, so try this link:

http://www.spiritone.com/~english/circle.mov

and see if that works.

Josh