POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Error in animating hight fields? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Error in animating hight fields? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Dr  Karl-Heinz Pape
Subject: Error in animating hight fields?
Date: 29 Jan 1999 03:48:26
Message: <36B17617.B813A2A0@batech.de>
Hello!
I have an error when animating height fields:
The frist frame is rendered O.K. but the following have a missing
"diffuse" contribution of color in the height field only the "ambient"
is used. Also there is a smaller number of
objects counted in the options screen for the later pictures compared
with the first.
I am using Povray 3.1 Dos version.
Any ideas?
Greetings