POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Object's rotation matrix Server Time
29 Apr 2024 07:33:34 EDT (-0400)
  Object's rotation matrix (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: bublible
Subject: Object's rotation matrix
Date: 16 Mar 2015 15:45:01
Message: <web.5507318a24dc4c18b91df8500@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to find out/obtain/get object's "rotation matrix" so it can be
applied to another object?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Object's rotation matrix
Date: 16 Mar 2015 16:26:26
Message: <55073c72@news.povray.org>
Am 16.03.2015 um 20:39 schrieb bublible:
> Is there a way to find out/obtain/get object's "rotation matrix" so it can be
> applied to another object?

Nope, sorry. You'd need to modify POV-Ray's source code for that stunt.
(And, knowing that you're wrestling with LDD-to-POVRay, that won't get
you anywhere either because the tool is designed in such a way that
scenes won't render with an unofficial version of POV-Ray. Did I mention
before that the tool sucks big time?)

Post a reply to this message