POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : focal_point with camera transform? Server Time
16 May 2024 04:35:34 EDT (-0400)
  focal_point with camera transform? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Andy
Subject: focal_point with camera transform?
Date: 7 Nov 2013 15:05:01
Message: <web.527bf23a113a666c4dc349de0@news.povray.org>
Is it possible to create a perspective camera that doesn't use "location" and
"look_at", but instead uses "transform {matrix <...>}" and have focal_point work
properly?

When I try to use a transform with a camera, focal_point no longer works as
described.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
-andy.

Post a reply to this message