POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Rheotomic Surfaces Server Time
16 May 2024 14:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Rheotomic Surfaces (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: posfan12
Subject: Rheotomic Surfaces
Date: 27 Aug 2013 16:45:00
Message: <web.521d0fb8e453f28241a177270@news.povray.org>
I've been reading this article:

http://spacesymmetrystructure.wordpress.com/rheotomic-surfaces/#comment-3666

I was wondering how hard it would be to reproduce his work in POVray.

I'm especially interested in reproducing the curves in this image:

http://spacesymmetrystructure.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/diaglines-converted.jpg?w=510&h=510

as well as plotting the circles in this image:

http://spacesymmetrystructure.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/circles-converted.jpg?w=510

What do you guys think?

Post a reply to this message