POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Problem rendering large image Server Time
28 May 2024 14:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Problem rendering large image (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Jos leys
Subject: Problem rendering large image
Date: 18 Oct 2012 07:15:01
Message: <web.507fe48eb1b5e2779a9ee9f50@news.povray.org>
When attempting to render a 6000*8000 pixel image (V 3.7.0 RC6 msvc10.win64), I
get the following message :

Intermediate image storage backing file write failed at creation.
Failed to start render: Cannot access data in file.

Smaller size images render without any problem.
The quickres.ini entry is :

[6000x8000, AA 0.3]
Width=6000
Height=8000