POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Need help on final gathering Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:47:15 EDT (-0400)
  Need help on final gathering (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: McHannemann
Subject: Need help on final gathering
Date: 13 Feb 2007 14:30:00
Message: <web.45d21092cc22ca5a3a0acb860@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone,

I want to achieve the following, I want to render a GI solution with final
gathering for a scene, but what I want to do to improve the FG solution is
to:

I want to move the camera on a circle at a certain height around and gather
the FG for each camera position.

How do I achieve this best?

Regards,

Thor