POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:38:35 EDT (-0400)
  Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface (Message 21 to 30 of 49)
From: Alessandro Coppo
Subject: Re: Grid artifact in f_noise3d isosurface
Date: 28 Jun 2002 16:05:09
Message: <3d1cc175$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Hmm... What stops you from posting a full report of the suggested fix
> to this news server?

I do NOT contribute to non-free software.

Bye

P.S.: I am currently trying out Art Of Illusion (AoI)
http://www.artofillusion.org/. If it is as good as it looks it is likely
that I will say goodbye to POVRay and switch (and contribute to) AoI.

--
Alessandro Coppo
a.coppo@<REMOVE_ME>iol.it

Post a reply to this message