POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Where can I download 3DWin for Moray? Server Time
18 Mar 2024 22:00:47 EDT (-0400)
  Where can I download 3DWin for Moray? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Subject: Where can I download 3DWin for Moray?
Date: 24 Sep 2008 15:30:00
Message: <web.48da9429270662c181236b390@news.povray.org>
Where can I download 3DWin for Moray?
Hello,

I have been searching for an easy way to import multiple types of files into
moray 3.5 and came across a plugin called "3DWin for Moray".  I have been
unable to find out where I may download it and have searched both on google and
on this support group for it.  Would anyone know where I can download it or a
similar plugin or would anyone who already has the plugin be able to post it
here?

Thank you for your help.
Michael

Post a reply to this message