POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Where can I download 3DWin for Moray? : Re: Where can I download 3DWin for Moray? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where can I download 3DWin for Moray?
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 25 Sep 2008 05:31:43
Message: <48db5a7f$1@news.povray.org>
Bridgeofstraws schrieb:
  > I found 3DWin through google. I just unfortunately can't locate the
download
> link for the moray plugin for it.  Thank you for answering though.
>
> Michael

 From the offical Moray page:

This package contains 3DWin, a 3D file format converter. IT INSTALLS a
Moray plugin that gives access to  many 3D file formats. It outputs
POV-Ray and Polyray formats. It can also output a wireframe and a blobby
wireframe of the scene for POV-Ray.

--

There is no seperate 3DWIN-Plugin. It's in the programm package.

Greets

Arne