POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Where can I download 3DWin for Moray? : Re: Where can I download 3DWin for Moray? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 18:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where can I download 3DWin for Moray?
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 25 Sep 2008 15:30:00
Message: <web.48dbe68cc442e612889527120@news.povray.org>
Thank you Arne an d Stephen for your responses. Arne, I have checked the link
beside the paragraph you quoted and the link is dead.  Just to let you know
I've been using Poseray for quite some time and can convert meshes for use in
Moray, but I was hoping to simplify this process with the 3DWin plugin.

Michael