POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
17 May 2024 20:38:11 EDT (-0400)
   "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! (Message 41 to 50 of 82)
From: St
Subject: Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
Date: 24 Jan 2007 18:37:35
Message: <45b7edbf$2@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> wrote in message

> Another from myself: "The other side".

    I'm quite liking this one. If I can do it, I have a nice image in my
mind for this.

    Nothing dark, just 'different'.

     Nice topic Bruno.

     ~Steve~

>    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 24 Jan 2007 18:52:55
Message: <45b7f157$1@news.povray.org>
I can't do PoV prims. Or rather, I can, but I can't translate them. It
does my head in bigtime. I remember 60 - 70 moves just to get a box or
sphere where I wanted it to be.

    If we go down the pure-pov route, then I will still enter using Wings.
It'll be just for the fun of it though, so disregard my attempt in any final
submission that I may make.

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message