POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! : Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 12:59:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Pseudo IRTC" topic suggestions wanted!
From: St
Date: 24 Jan 2007 18:52:55
Message: <45b7f157$1@news.povray.org>
I can't do PoV prims. Or rather, I can, but I can't translate them. It
does my head in bigtime. I remember 60 - 70 moves just to get a box or
sphere where I wanted it to be.

    If we go down the pure-pov route, then I will still enter using Wings.
It'll be just for the fun of it though, so disregard my attempt in any final
submission that I may make.

      ~Steve~