POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern?
Date: 10 Sep 2005 07:00:00
Message: <web.4322bc6dd8dcf1a911fdaad0@news.povray.org>
Although nine days have passed since the deadline for "Minimalism" entries,
there has been no update of the IRTC site with respect to viewing entries
or a new topic. (Thanks to Norbert Kern for letting us know that the new
topic is "Opposites" and that the entries can be seen at
http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2005-08-31/) Is this unusual? Are the
IRTC folks alive and well? Any info would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

"Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> schreef in bericht
> Although nine days have passed since the deadline for "Minimalism"
entries,
> there has been no update of the IRTC site with respect to viewing entries
> or a new topic. (Thanks to Norbert Kern for letting us know that the new
> topic is "Opposites" and that the entries can be seen at
> http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2005-08-31/) Is this unusual? Are the
> IRTC folks alive and well? Any info would be appreciated.  Thank you.

I sincerely join this appeal!!! The IRTC site should be the main entrance to
all official notices about topics and voting, or am I mistaken?

Come on, IRTC folks! Wake up!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message