POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? : Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 06:07:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 14 Sep 2005 03:52:23
Message: <4327d6b7@news.povray.org>
"Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> schreef in bericht
> =========
> Bill's Message:
> [...]
> Personally, I do feel kind of bad about this, but on the other hand, I
also
> feel very burnt out from helping run the IRTC for many years now.  When
> I've expressed this in the past, no one seemed able or willing to step up
> to take my place.  So, you get what you pay for.

To Bill:
I am sure that I speak for many of us when I say that we very much
appreciate your effort put into the IRTC. We may be grumbling and mumbling
once in a while, but that's just show. I can well imagine that you feel
burnt out after several years.
I am a moron in this kind of thing, and I have to upgrade to a new computer
(and a faster internet connection!) some time in the future, so I am really
afraid I don't know how I could help. But I hope some kind (and
knowledgeable) souls will stand up :-)

Thomas