POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? : Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:30:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No IRTC site activity - Cause for concern?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Sep 2005 10:10:33
Message: <43243ad9$1@news.povray.org>
"B. Gimeno" <NO_### [at] lycoses> schreef in bericht
> As I remember, normally it takes 15-20 days to see the updates on
irtc.org;
> just the time to vote, update classification, and upload the topic page

Well, no, that is not my experience. Until now, the site update was fairly
rapid - a few days - after the close of the round, and for announcing the
new round. As far as I remember, this is the first time it really is delayed
so long. So, I stay  wondering (and waving my arms :-))

Thomas