POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : upload puzzle... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:46:54 EDT (-0400)
  upload puzzle... (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: upload puzzle...
Date: 29 Oct 2006 02:48:22
Message: <45445cc6@news.povray.org>
hmmm...
e-mailed the files to the indicated e-mail address...
waited for a couple of days.... no confirmation news....
went to check in the ftp site....
my files not present.....  Why?...
uploaded again my files through the ftp site....
(should have done that in the first place probably)....
check: files present.....
hmmm....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem. I guess we should
have just used ftp to upload the files? As of 2006-10-20, web submission
gives me an error saying that voting is taking place.

-John

"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> hmmm...
> e-mailed the files to the indicated e-mail address...
> waited for a couple of days.... no confirmation news....
> went to check in the ftp site....
> my files not present.....  Why?...
> uploaded again my files through the ftp site....
> (should have done that in the first place probably)....
> check: files present.....
> hmmm....
>

> Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem. I guess we should
> have just used ftp to upload the files? As of 2006-10-20, web submission
> gives me an error saying that voting is taking place.

That's bizarre...!!
I suppose that for one reason or another, it refers to the previous
round....
Well, I suppose that through ftp uploading has been achieved correctly,
otherwise there is very little we can do... except grumble  :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message