POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : upload puzzle... : Re: upload puzzle... Server Time
25 Apr 2024 09:03:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: upload puzzle...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Nov 2006 08:07:22
Message: <45489c0a@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> schreef in bericht

> I just uploaded using FTP, due to the web submission / voting issue.
> *crossing fingers*  I sent an email to the IRTC Admins about the
> problem yesterday.  I hope all is well with IRTC.  I have allot of
> work in on this one...

What worries me is that I expected an e-mail telling me that everything was
ok (or not) with my upload, like in the past. I thought - wrongly maybe -
that that was an automatic process. But I have received nothing... Just
waiting now to see if I'm there when the list appears on the IRTC site....
:-(

Thomas