POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : upload puzzle... : Re: upload puzzle... Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: upload puzzle...
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Nov 2006 02:52:47
Message: <4549a3cf$1@news.povray.org>
"jhu" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.4549469279058ebfaf1c0bda0@news.povray.org...
> We get confirmations from an FTP submission? How does that work? I haven't
> gotten anything, although my and many other images are in the
> /pub/stills/incoming directory. If that directory is accurate as to the
> number of admissions, looks like we'll have a really small round this
> time.

Like Bill said, I suppose too that Real Life is behind this.

I am afraid I don't exactly remember how that went with ftp submission, been
awhile since my last submission, but I thought there was that control about
file-name length, e-mail address, image weight (in terms of kb), etc...

Let's be patient :-)

Thomas