POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Next Challenge Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Next Challenge (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: St
Subject: Next Challenge
Date: 1 Sep 2007 08:51:48
Message: <46d96064@news.povray.org>
Hi All

    The next Stills and Animations Challenge is "The Mother Hive" by Rudyard
Kipling 1865-1936

      Sounds good to me!  :o)

     (I'm aware that the animations page isn't showing. I have no idea why,
but this will be fixed sometime this evening. Sorry about this).

       ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>    The next Stills and Animations Challenge is "The Mother Hive" by
> Rudyard Kipling 1865-1936
>
>      Sounds good to me!  :o)

Yes, so it is to me too!! Let's ponder the concept....

>     (I'm aware that the animations page isn't showing. I have no idea why,
> but this will be fixed sometime this evening. Sorry about this).

Strange. Yesterday I had a look at it.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message