POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Next Challenge : Re: Next Challenge Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next Challenge
From: St
Date: 2 Sep 2007 15:38:35
Message: <46db113b$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:46d96064@news.povray.org...
>> Hi All
>>
>>    The next Stills and Animations Challenge is "The Mother Hive" by
>> Rudyard Kipling 1865-1936
>>
>>      Sounds good to me!  :o)
>
> Yes, so it is to me too!! Let's ponder the concept....

   Oooh... Imagination is running riot Thomas! It could be something to do
with the original story by Mr. RK, or something Sci-Fi. Who knows?!

   I think this will open up a new world for me in particular, as I've been
doing too many 'Still Life' images recently.

>>     (I'm aware that the animations page isn't showing. I have no idea
>> why, but this will be fixed sometime this evening. Sorry about this).
>>

> Strange. Yesterday I had a look at it.

    I did too, and it was there, and then 'whoosh', it was gone. Not
expected on my part.

     Later mate...

     ~Steve~