POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Next Challenge : Re: Next Challenge Server Time
23 Apr 2024 07:10:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next Challenge
From: Shay
Date: 3 Sep 2007 11:14:45
Message: <46dc24e5@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
>>    The next Stills and Animations Challenge is "The Mother Hive" by
>> Rudyard Kipling 1865-1936
>>

> Let's ponder the concept....

Yes, a very exciting concept, especially give the "so far" permissive
attitude of entrants regarding topic interpretation.

Many sci-fi topics I'm sure, but I've never even heard of the Battle of
Basilisk, so I'll leave this area of ponderance to someone else. Same
with fantasy? Do dragons or faeries live in hives?

Some edited brainstorming (after having read a bit of the story):

apine ingenue
Marge Simpson
mead
the land of milk and honey