POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results are in....! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:13:20 EDT (-0400)
  Results are in....! (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: St
Subject: Results are in....!
Date: 18 Jun 2006 16:12:56
Message: <4495b3c8@news.povray.org>
http://www.irtc.org/stills/2006-04-30.html

   Thank you irtc admin. It was a long wait this time, but appreciated.

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: Results are in....!
Date: 18 Jun 2006 16:23:10
Message: <4495b62e$1@news.povray.org>
Wow! *Thanks* for the comments everyone. Now I realise why I like what I'm
doing. Your comments will help me to improve.

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message