POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Results are in....! : Re: Results are in....! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 12:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Results are in....!
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 19 Jun 2006 10:42:10
Message: <4496b7c2$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> http://www.irtc.org/stills/2006-04-30.html
>
>    Thank you irtc admin. It was a long wait this time, but appreciated.
>
>     ~Steve~

Just my opinion, here... but, While the winner for technical merit is an
excellent image, There's really not that much "technical merit" to the
picture. All was modeled in Wings3D, with exception of the feather,
which was using a 3rd party tool. Not bad, but, not what I would call
deserving of a technical merit award. Meh, these are judged by
participants and a panel, so, that is what it is... hmm.

Perhaps this was swapped accidentally with one of the place awards?

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!