POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : due date is passed Server Time
29 Apr 2024 13:10:36 EDT (-0400)
  due date is passed (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: due date is passed
Date: 2 Mar 2004 10:33:28
Message: <4044a948@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:

> I'm not sure, but considering the types of websites you admit to
> frequenting,

Which reminds me, I haven't visited in a while,  maybe I'll find some
time later.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 2 Mar 2004 10:50:01
Message: <4044ad29@news.povray.org>
Great Inventions...

That's an oldie ;)

Wasn't that a topic somewhere back in the prior competition days?

"Ian Shumsky" <ian### [at] outerarmdemoncouk> wrote in message

> "Cindy Lamma" <Che### [at] uftlabsorg> wrote in message
> > #1.  What is the next topic theme.  Come on guys.
>
> According to the FTP site, next round is 'Great Inventions'
>
> Cheers,
> Ian.

Post a reply to this message

From: Cindy Lamma
Date: 2 Mar 2004 19:44:02
Message: <40452a52$1@news.povray.org>
I think this topic has been used twice, but I wont complain.  Its kick ass!

Anything but another "Spectacular Landscapes" (ugh) is ok in my books.

"Mike Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Great Inventions...
>
> That's an oldie ;)
>
> Wasn't that a topic somewhere back in the prior competition days?
>
> "Ian Shumsky" <ian### [at] outerarmdemoncouk> wrote in message
> >
> > "Cindy Lamma" <Che### [at] uftlabsorg> wrote in message
> > > #1.  What is the next topic theme.  Come on guys.
> >
> > According to the FTP site, next round is 'Great Inventions'
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Ian.

Post a reply to this message