POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : due date is passed : Re: due date is passed Server Time
16 May 2024 19:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: due date is passed
From: Ian Shumsky
Date: 3 Mar 2004 04:42:42
Message: <4045a892@news.povray.org>
"Cindy Lamma" <Che### [at] uftlabsorg> wrote in message
> I think this topic has been used twice, but I wont complain.  Its kick
ass!

There was a "Great Engineering Achievements" round back in 1998 which is
similar to "Great Inventions" but I think it is different enough to be OK.
Actually, I think this could be a really good round... I may even manage to
find some off time from Real Life (tm) to get an entry together.

Cheers,
Ian.