POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : due date is passed : Re: due date is passed Server Time
16 May 2024 04:09:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: due date is passed
From: Tek
Date: 3 Mar 2004 01:07:48
Message: <40457634$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> Tek wrote:
> > Incidentally I'm not criticising the topic, it's just I'm not terribly well
read
> > so I know very little "mythology" :(
> >
> They covered it during your standard schooling ya nit. *You* no doubt
> were arsing around.

lol, I think you've got me there. :)
I have vague recollections of some mythological stuff but the memories have been
corrupted by comic books, star gate, and some terry pratchett books...

> I'll give you a hint, most of the computer game
> themes you use are based on "mythology". ;)

...oh and tomb raider :)

Something tells me people might think it's off topic if I rendered an ancient
egyptian pyramid in all it's splendor and had sonic the hedgehog running around
smashing things up!

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com