POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Only 48 hours, and: how long should the description be? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:26:12 EDT (-0400)
  Only 48 hours, and: how long should the description be? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Only 48 hours, and: how long should the description be?
Date: 29 Aug 2007 04:25:11
Message: <46d52d67@news.povray.org>
Hi, me again, sorry, ...

"...NOT!" ;)

Well, i'm almost ready to upload now (assuming the final video
compression later today works out), but how long can/should the text
description be? Checking my production notes and the writeup following
the old IRTC form, I'm afraid i already got a bit of logorrhea there...
;) (i.e.: you'll have to scroll the page... several times...)

Maybe, for the webpage, something like a "... more >" link that cuts in
after ... 500? 1000? characters of a text would be a good idea?

-M

Post a reply to this message