POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : High Glen - take #3 (final) : Re: High Glen - take #3 (final) Server Time
27 Apr 2024 14:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Glen - take #3 (final)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 May 2019 03:09:22
Message: <5cd67522@news.povray.org>
On 10-5-2019 21:12, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> On 2019-05-10 2:57 AM (-4), Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> Last February, I presented some early renders of this scene. It has
>> now been "finished" (my scenes are never finished).
>
> Is this related to your Mistborn series?

Wow! you have an excellent memory! ;-)
In reality, the Mistborn series has been a bit still-born I am afraid,
in so far that I have not been able to do something really serious about
it. But, yes, now that you mention it, I think this scene could very
well be included into the series. Thanks for reminding me!

--
Thomas