POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povclipse2 : povclipse2 Server Time
6 May 2024 06:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  povclipse2
From: dick balaska
Date: 28 Apr 2016 16:24:00
Message: <57227160$1@news.povray.org>
I've been working on povclipse2...
I'm replacing the magic hidden .ini file with bring-your-own .ini.
You can either edit the .ini source directly, or use a gui thingy (which
modifies the doc in place, with built in undo and everything; eclipse is
slick for making plugins)

et voilà:
http://www.buckosoft.com/povclipse2/g/povclipse2_iniEditing_ImagePage.png

I don't know why I'm not getting the cool background/headers like what's
in the sample.
http://www.eclipseonetips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/multipage-editor-example.jpg

And I'm annoyed with myself because this minor feature is apparently
more important to me, than say, making it actually work.

--
dik