POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povclipse2 : povclipse2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 05:52:31 EDT (-0400)
  povclipse2
From: dick balaska
Date: 18 Mar 2016 17:24:16
Message: <56ec7200$1@news.povray.org>
I have started on povclipse2.
I have taken Wolfgang's PovClipse and ported it to eclipse/mars.
It's early days yet in this process, but it boots up under mars.

There's a lot of good code in PovClipse, I'm surprised he abandoned it. :(
It just needs a little love to bring it from 2002 to 2016 best
practices. (Hard coded 3rd party libs in the project root? For shame, doc.)

Eine frage, bitte.

He writes in perfect Java Geek English, except in one case...

For brace matching, he calls {} Geschweift, and <> are Spitz.
I want to keep that tradition, what are the proper German geek words for
() and [] ?

--
dik