POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC to be revived : Re: IRTC to be revived Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:49:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC to be revived
From: David Buck
Date: 7 May 2008 08:57:39
Message: <4821a743$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Arne Kleinophorst <Sir### [at] spamdebitelnet> wrote:
>> Couldn't we make a IRTC and a Gilles-IRTC? Just give him a price every
>> month and someone else also has a chance to win once in a while? ;-)
>
>   Isn't that what the second and third places were created for?

I know that your answer was tongue in cheek, but it does bring up a
serious question.  Should one submitter be able to submit more than one
image for a round or should we limit it to only one?  If we allow every
artist several submissions per round, then the same artist could
conceivably win all the prizes.

Thoughts?
David Buck