POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : building povmodeler? : Re: building povmodeler? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 19:50:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: building povmodeler?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 28 Nov 2019 10:30:00
Message: <web.5ddfe714cdd38c94eec112d0@news.povray.org>
Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> It built first shot in qtcreator!  And it runs fine, go figure.

Can you provide instructions so I can replicate?

> It's um, very mouse-main-menu oriented.  It seems like a lot of work to
> do a little.

I figured - but that's why we code.  Though some things are very hard to do
_without_ a modeler....

ALSO:
I just did an apt-get upgrade, and while I was helping out jr, I noticed that
qtpovray editor now loses my cursor for a while until I arrow-key up and down.
If I just click on a line, I get a yellow highlight but I have no idea where in
the line the cursor is.   :(