POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : A few suggestions and a bug. : Re: A few suggestions and a bug. Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:00:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A few suggestions and a bug.
From: Stefan
Date: 13 May 2002 11:10:59
Message: <thlvdus03uckhdqj35u44j3680c4gcf9c7@4ax.com>
How 'bout making it so you can reorder the top level objects as
desired in the select window and in the browser window. Either by
click and drag or by selecting an object and pushing and popping up
and down the list.

I often have models with large lists of objects. It would be nice to
be able to place them where I want in the browser window so I can use
them more easily. Often I end up with one object at the top of the
list and one near the bottom and spend a lot of time scrolling back
and forth. This happens a lot when grouping and ungrouping stuff.

Stefan